Book authors have this amazing tradition were they list all the people who made their accomplishment possible. They thank their editors, their life partners, their pets and their friends for various reasons. I would like to do that with my blog. I would like to give a shout out to people who helped me make this blog possible.
- tutsplus for the inspiring tutorials in illustrator.
- Morten Rand-Hendriksen who performs a mean tutorial on lynda.com
- Beata Kozma, BCIT instructor, whose determination made sure everyone learned the basics.
- My nephew Logan, who visited Vancouver to go to coffee shops, and my daughter Ciara, who loves coffee shops as much as I do. Both of them inspired this blog.
- And finally to all my lovely coffee friends who make the visits worthy of blogging.